- HELLO, WE’RE NESTED NATURALS. NICE TO MEET YOU. We’re setting a new standard of honesty & transparency in the health supplement industry. We consider in 3rd party testing every batch, only using the highest quality ingredients, standing in the back of our products, and being socially conscious. Every product we make is designed to improve your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We love our customers and hope you’ll be able to love us too.
- BOOST COGNITION & CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Omega-3 fatty acids are pretty awesome – they have been shown to reduce inflammation and may help support cardiovascular health. High concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids are found in the brain and appear to have a role in memory, cognition and mood. Recent research suggests that Omega-3 fatty acids may even tackle the damaging effects of pollution.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED ALGAL OIL: Nested Naturals Vegan Omega-3 is proudly made from vegan algal oil. Fish get their DHA and EPA by eating tiny plants floating around in the ocean – marine algae – making fish a sort of Omega-3 middleman. Why not go directly to the plant source? Our marine algae is grown sustainably on a farm, not harvested from the ocean, which allows us to tightly control the purity and quality. It’s a win-win. You get a boost of pure Omega-3 fatty acids and the fish swim free.
- BIOAVAILABLE & POTENT VEGAN OMEGA-3: The algal oil in Vegan Omega-3 includes DHA and EPA naturally. Your body can easily obtain full nutritional benefit without the need for any additional chemical processing. This is not the case with Omega-3 supplements made from flaxseed oil. Flax is full of ALA, which the body can’t easily convert to the Omega-3 fatty acids that people most need–DHA and EPA.
- FOOD-BASED ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION FROM GREEN TEA EXTRACT: Because Omega-3 fatty acids are susceptible to free radical damage, we add antioxidant-rich green tea extract to the formula. In addition to protecting the algal oil, green tea is a superfood that has been shown to be good for the heart, brain, blood sugar, liver and immune system.
VEGAN OMEGA-3: All The Benefits of Fish Oil – Minus The Fish
Sustainably Sourced Algal Oil
We are relentless about sourcing the best, most natural, most ethically produced ingredients available. We care about the planet and are concerned about overfishing. Algal oil is made from marine algae grown sustainably on a farm; it’s not harvested from the ocean.
Bioavailable and Potent DHA and EPA That’s Vegan
The algal oil in Vegan Omega-3 includes DHA and EPA naturally. Your body can easily obtain full nutritional benefit without the need for any additional chemical processing. This is not the case with Omega-3 supplements made from flaxseed oil.
Food-based Antioxidant Protection from Green Tea Extract
Because Omega-3 fatty acids are susceptible to free radical damage, we add antioxidant-rich green tea extract to the formula. In addition to protecting the algal oil, green tea is a superfood that has been shown to be good for the heart, brain, blood sugar, liver and immune system.
Cruelty-free, 100% Vegan Licap® Softgels
We’ve made a conscious choice to use Licap softgels which are made from ingredients derived only from vegetables. There is no gelatin produced from animal bones and marrow. There’s also no beeswax, which our bee friends work hard to produce.
We only accept PayPal on eBay, this means you’ll be able to rest assured your order will ship ASAP after your purchase. Please review your ship-to address carefully at checkout to make sure it is correct. If there is a problem with your order we will be able to attempt to message you via eBay, if you do not respond within a day or two your order may be cancelled. If payment is not received within 5 days we will be able to open an unpaid item case and the item will go back into stock and becomes available for purchase again. If you pay via PayPal E-Check, your order will not ship until the E-Check clears.
As soon as you pay, eBay & PayPal will email you to let you know payment has been received and as soon as we’ve shipped your order, we’ll let you know by email that it has been shipped in conjunction with the tracking information. Buy with confidence, we are a daily pickup for FedEx, UPS and the US Postal Service. In the event a shipment is returned to us undeliverable as addressed we will be able to contact you to attempt to correct any errors and re-ship the item. We may ask you to pay postage for the second shipment if the first shipment was undeliverable with the address provided at checkout. If you notice a mistake in your shipping address, please message us ASAP, we can correct it if the item has not yet shipped. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We are happy to offer returns for 30-days on unopened and unused new merchandise that is resellable. In the event we have made a mistake we will be able to do everything conceivable to correct it. In the event we send you a shipping label at our expense, the return address will be your address we shipped to initially.
Please check this listing page carefully as the answer is usually there. If not, let us know and we’ll try our hardest to reply within one working day.
You can also contact our customer service department at 570-701-0101.