- Allows one person to turn a patient in bed and provide care.
- Makes turning patients in bed easier and more convenient.
- Can be used as a positioning aid which may prevent or heal bedsores.
- Adjustable straps allow caregiver to reposition and deal with patient in side lying position (30 degrees elevation really useful for bedsore prevention).
- Caregiver can easily make small incremental changes to position as needed (also really useful for bedsore prevention).
- Safely, respectfully and gently turn patients onto their side with ease and convenience.
- Cradles patients in position required for effective cleaning, bed-bathing and diaper and/or linen changes.
- Easily place patient on and off bedpan as needed.
- Can be used for every two hour turning of patients.
- Made of strong, reusable material that may be machine washable and fast drying.
- Machine wash & tumble dry low or line dry.
- Single patient use really useful.
- Full or partial side rails required for safety.
- At-home kit to be had for non-hospital beds. Ask seller for details.
- Comes in convenient washable Nylon tote bag.
- Ships with full written instructions and instruction video online.
- Bariatric size (over 300lbs) also to be had. Ask seller for details.
- Proudly Made In USA.
- Retails for $179.99 Introductory special price $149.99 for a limited time.
- See ErgoMatrix U-Turner website for video demonstration.
Protecting caregivers from lifting injury,
securing patients in side-lying position to prevent bedsores and improving
nursing care and outcomes
Enables one nurse or
caregiver to turn a patient in bed with ease
Industrial strength webbing
and design to maximize safety
Quick release buckle
clasps = easy application and removal of device
Attaches to bed frame
or side rails
- Maximizes dignity and patient
- Adjustable straps accommodates
different size patients and beds
- Multiple handles maximizes
caregiver keep watch over and comfort
Fluid and mildew
Machine wash or wipe
clean as needed
Quick drying time
Single patient use
Skin and wound
Take photos of wounds
Place patient on and
Clean patient with
Change linens with
patient in bed
Rectal and spinal
Listen to lungs
Back rubs to promote
for airway clearance
Turn patient every two
hours with ease
Maintain patient in
elevated position to prevent or heal bedsores
- Enables one nurse or caregiver
to turn a patient and provide care without assistance.
- Allows easy and immediate access
to patient’s backside for cleaning, assessments, wound care, and so on.
- Increases staff productivity:
second person does not have to stand at bedside holding the patient on side,
instead they are able to be doing something more productive.
- No more waiting for help – one
caregiver can clean patients immediately which may:
Improve nursing care
Reduce risk for skin
breakdown & infection
Improve patient and
family satisfaction. (= higher patient satisfaction scores)
Make patient feel more
comfortable and respected. (not left in soiled bed for long time)
reputation. (patients/families have a better experience)
Reduce the perception
that “there’s not enough help” or “they’re short staffed”
- Decrease risk of staff injuries
and workman comp claims associated with repetitive strain injuries.
- Can be used as a positioning
aid which may prevent or heal bedsores by allowing patient to remain in an
- Can be used to facilitate
frequent turning and repositioning of patient so as to prevent skin
- Safer and gentler for patients
than being “manually” turned: protects them from bruising, skin tears,
and so on.
- Patients feel more comfortable
and respected when turned with the U-turner, the fear and resistance is
- Patients are more cooperative
and relaxed right through the procedure, making nurses and caregivers job easier
and more pleasant for them.
to be had in Bariatric or Pediatric size
Royal Blue, Camoflauge or Pediatric print available