Free Shipping – 30 day trial and Money Back Guarantee – Authorized Dealers – Full Manufacturer Warranty!
Thumper Mini Pro Massager
New Current Model
- Ships Same/Next Business Day – MFR. Direct.
- Canadian customers please see the bottom of listing for shipping details.
- Questions? Use the “ask a question” link to email us your inquiry.
New & Improved! – Runs Smoother / More Power / Lasts longer
The Mini Pro is designed for use in
professional health care offices as an all-around robust and durable
massager. It delivers a full strength percussive massage that penetrates
deep through all fascial layers. It’s ideal for warming up muscles,
increasing blood drift to the area being treated and releasing muscle
Its long handle allows users to treat
themselves at home. The Mini Pro is ideal for reaching areas like
shoulders and mid-back. This product is excellent for self-use. Weighing
only 3 pounds (1.4 kg), it’s easy to take with you when you commute.
With three electronically controlled
speed settings at 20, 30 and 40 pulses per second, the Mini Pro can be
adjusted to treat all muscle groups and patient preferences.
The proven Thumper® drive system propels
two anatomically-designed massage spheres up and down a full 1/4″ (6
mm) to deliver the deep penetration of tapotement. The Mini Pro directs
95% of the energy into the muscle tissue, resulting in virtually no kick
back to the handle and its user. It’s easy to hold, maneuver and
operate. No need for oils or lotions. Thumper works through clothing,
providing flexibility for use in all clinical, professional and home
A deep tissue massage, with no work:
Thumper Mini Pro does the work, not you. Just “park” Mini Pro on your
shoulders, legs or back. No need to add pressure or dig in. Rest the
Mini Pro on your shoulders to release tightness caused by daily stress.
For blissful relief of tired, aching feet, simply place Mini Pro on a
couch and calm down your feet against it.
- Patented Thumper Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue,
penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and
- Anatomically designed massage spheres require no additional
attachments. One device for the entire remedy of all muscle groups.
- Ergonomic handle makes it easy to reach all muscle groups, shoulders, back, legs.
- Three speed settings at 20, 30 and 40 pulses per second for best results for all muscle groups.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty DC motor and current feedback circuit provides long service life and minimizes low speed stall.
- Design allows for one or two handed use.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
- Size: 13″ L x 6″ W x 5.5″ H (33 cm x 15 cm x 14 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- FDA Class 1 approved
- Electrically approved UL, CSA, CE
- 2-year warranty
Why Every Person Needs Massage
is at all times helpful if it is done in a way that is appropriate for that
particular individual. The reason we say that is because massage
enhances two of the main functions of the body, which are the delivery
of nutrients to the trillions of cells in the body, and the elimination
of waste products from the trillions of cells in the body. The blood and
lymph fluid systems facilitate this crucial delivery and elimination
activity, upon which all of life depends.
aids this process by dilating blood vessels and relaxing muscles, which
improves the drift of life-giving blood, and the drift of cleansing lymph
fluids all over the body.
result, many good things start to happen. “Fatigue” products like
lactic acid and other harmful deposits are eliminated from the muscles
and joints. Recovery time is dramatically reduced. Inflammation and
swelling can be lessened. The body is more limber and supple. Muscle
tone is improved as a result of better nutrient delivery. The nervous system
is relaxed. For people or animals that are forced to remain inactive
as a result of injury, illness or age, massage can be a mild form of
exercise for their muscles and joints.
This all happens as a result of better nutrient delivery and better waste elimination from all the cells of the body.
How To Get The Best Massage
Use all four Thumper Massager models as a team to complement each other.
- Use Thumper Massagers for one minute or less in each area you are massaging (repeat if desired). Can be used longer on the feet.
- Do not use on bones.
- If you are sensitive,take weight off,and/or put a cushion between you and the massager.
- Do not use the massagers in an area that causes discomfort. You should at all times be relaxed and comfortable.
Congratulations on putting your health first!
Take it from
the pros. Thumper is the first choice of chiropractors, massage
therapists and professional athletes in treating muscle aches and
tension. If truth be told, Thumper massagers are used by over 200,000
Here’s why: You feel a Thumper massage all over your body, not just on the surface of your skin.
How Thumper® Massagers are different…
- Thumpers® are percussive.
Thumpers offer steady, comfortable pulsations that penetrate through all
the muscle layers even the thickest muscles releasing tension and
fatigue. Thumpers do not vibrate.
- Thumpers are direct drive.
The energy of the motor is sent efficiently and directly into the
muscle you wish to massage. You’re going to not feel your whole body “shaking”
even as using Thumper Massagers.
- Thumpers are dynamically
balanced. The massage energy does not “creep” back to the handle or
casing of the massager. No kickback to your hands or casing.
- Thumpers are strong. No
mistaking these models with Far East imports. Thumpers are reliable, as
well as built to last and to sustain professional use.
- Thumpers offer a deep tissue
massage with no work. Typical vibrators skim over the skin surface and
require added pressure to get deeper. Thumper’s perpendicular “up &
down” action travels into the muscle 1/4 inch deep, 28 times per second –
a form of “trigger point” effect which is diminished if extra pressure
is applied. Just “park” it. Thumpers do the work, not you!
- Thumpers are precision
built in Canada. Developed by professionals who know and understand
massage. With thirty years of massage manufacturing experience, we offer
2 years warranty. All our units are assembled by hand and tested
thoroughly before leaving our factory.
- Thumpers work well on both thick and thin muscles. Thumpers are fully adjustable to the person or body part you wish to massage.