The Original Beasy 40″ Transfer Board, BeasyTrans Easy Transfer Systems
- BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards feature a unique, “No-Lift” design.
This innovation not only gets rid of the arm/shoulder soreness and injury that can occur all through patient transfer, but also protects care-givers’ lower backs. Patients simply slide across the low-friction surface onto a protected, stable seat that easily glides from one end of the board to the other. Unlike many other transfer board designs, patients remain upright as they slide across these plastic BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards.
Beasy’s “Original S-shaped board” is perfect for sliding out and in of automobiles, in addition to boosting and repositioning patients in bed. The board’s unique shape also makes it well-suited to transferring larger-profile patients. For convenient storage, a custom carrying case (item 1120, not included).
BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards Features and Benefits:
Durability — Made in the us of advanced DuPont polymers, these “Premium” Transfer Boards promise years of protected, easy transfers.
- Gentle on skin — Every transfer board features a sliding seat that smoothly glides users across the board. There is not any useless transfer-related friction on skin or subsequent tissue breakdown.
- Greater independence — “No-Lift” design dramatically simplifies in-home or in-facility transfers, giving users the confidence to move about their surroundings.
- Ideal for automobile transfers.
- Ideal for wheelchair to bed transfers.
BeasyTrans Original Transfer Boards Specifications
- Width: 12″
- Length: 40″
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Base: 1″
- Seat: 1/2″