EXTREMELY FAST SHIPPING! CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS! SHIPS OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS!
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for really helpful microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional beef up in the Standard Process Purification Program*
How does Whole Food Fiber beef up health?
Fiber is an essential part of any healthy diet, even though most of us don?t get nearly enough. In truth, the average American consumes only 15 grams of fiber per day, at the same time as the recommended amount for adults is between 25 and 38 grams per day. Dietary fiber is indigestible complex carbohydrates found in plant cells. It may be soluble (dissolves in water) or insoluble (cannot be dissolved in water); both kinds offer important health benefits. Increasing your intake of insoluble dietary fiber can promote bowel regularity, at the same time as increasing your intake of soluble fiber can beef up healthy lipid and glucose levels already within a normal range. Whole Food Fiber provides a good source of fiber.*
How does this product beef up bowel regularity and a healthy gastrointestinal environment?
Healthy fiber intake provides bulk and softens the stool to promote bowel movement and regularity. Fiber intake also supports a healthy balance of GI flora as it promotes an environment for growth of really helpful bacteria in the gut.*
How does Whole Food Fiber provide immune system beef up?
The prebiotic properties of oat fiber and beet fiber beef up a healthy environment for the growth of really helpful gut microorganisms for GI-based immune system beef up.*