Note: We have many other Phonak™ hearing aid accessories. Contact us for special auctions for your specific needs if you don’t see it in our listings.
Please Be Cautious
Certain sellers (Ebay & Elsewhere) undercut our prices. They are going to also regularly advertise “Best Offer”, then ship you the “bottom of the barrel” product when they accept.
These are different Ebay ID’s, but the same seller in the same general geographical location. It is not that they are disreputable dealers, they are simply not well versed in Phonak hearing aid accessories, as we are, and are merely selling this equipment to get a quick buck, not to provide support, should you want it. . .the key is they are merely third-party resellers who will sell whatever they may be able to, such as computer components. Do you know any hearing aid dealers who sell computer components?
Facts we know from those who have sadly had to come to us for help
- Most vendors never test, check or upgrade their used and/or demo product(s) prior to shipment to you. This is critical for proper operation and compatibility with other Phonak aids and devices.
- We DO Extensively Test and Upgrade Every Item We Sell and Ship That Contains Active Electronics or Rechargeable Batteries – Our feedback score and comments will tell you exactly who we are – since December 2004!
- They can’t, (or won’t) give you technical assistance. They simply don’t have the knowledge to support what they sell.
- They provide no documentation or technical assistance such as our “Help2Hear” library and publications.
- They have no knowledge or background in either hearing aids or hearing aid accessories (what dealer sells hearing aids without tubes or receivers. . .how can they test them without?).
- They regularly “bully” you about any returns and claim you are wrong about your problem.
- Keep in mind, if they can’t or won’t answer your questions or assist you before the sale, they certainly won’t support their products after the sale!
Why We Are Different
- We have been in business and on Ebay since December, 2004. We have an engineer on staff and work ceaselessly to know and understand and support the products we sell! Our Feedback Score and Comments reflect who we are.
- We sell only hearing aids and hearing aid accessories.
- If you request, we will be able to include our exclusive documentation DVD of “how to”; written and copyrighted by our electrical engineer with 44 years experience – no additional charge with purchase
- We give free TELEPHONE and EMAIL technical support for your valid problems or questions. This is not an “education” course as found in in #1 above, that element is the buyer’s responsibility, but we provide honest and timely support when you can’t reasonably know, learn or research (with Google) your problems and questions.
- We will be able to provide training on a “pay per needs” basis.
- We will give you helpful hints and direction on how to obtain the other aids, accessories and software you may need.
- We provide you with Exclusive Access to our Help2Hear.org library of collected and internally written articles on about every aspect of hearing aid use and programming you’ll be able to imagine from highly technical to base beginner “why and how” of getting your money’s worth in buying and using aids.
- We can’t legally (and won’t illegally) sell the programming software, but we will be able to assist you in acquiring it.
- We will provide you with Exclusive ***
Unlimited access to Help2Hear™ Library, Help & Database ***
(Click Here to View Index of Help2Hear™ Library)
- (We will be able to’t legally sell programming software but can assist you in acquiring it.)
Why deal with any seller who just wants a “quick sale”,then leaves you with problems and no support?
Most Phonak Aids & Accessories require some form of programming to your specific hearing aids and audiogram for proper and optimum operation. ICubes are the devices audiologist use to accomplish that programming.
Other Packages are available for your specific needs and can be listed for auction; Items such as ICubes™, ICube II’s™, Compilots™, Compilot IIs™, Compilot Air II
™, TVlinks™, Remote Mics™ etc. Just let us know what you would like and our technical staff will be happy to assist you. A quick Help2hear.org library access list and contact form is located at: http://www.help2hear.org/10HA/FAQ/
Most of our products are recertified, new old stock or demonstrator units.
EACH OF OUR ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS HAS BEEN INDIVIDUALLY AND FULLY UPDATED and TESTED PRIOR TO SHIPMENT TO YOU!
Included in this auction package are the following items:
- 1 each Phonak™ ICube II ™ Programmer.
- 1 ea, ICube II Charging Stand.
- 1 ea. Power Supply/Charge for the ICube II ™ Programmer.
- 1 ea. DVD with our copyrighted Help2Hear “How To” and Help PDF Articles.
- 30 day exchange/return on any defects in materials or workmanship.2
- Assistance with obtaining the proper software for your specific Phonak™ hearing aids.
(We can’t legally sell the software but can assist you in acquiring it.)
- *** Unlimited access to Help2Hear™ Library, Help & Database *** (Click Here to View Index of Help2Hear™ Library)
Click Here For ICube II™ Manual
* ICube (Original) – Programs: CORE, SPICE, and “Q” (Quest) Platform Devices (Will not Program VENTURE (V) Devices).
* ICube II – Programs: SPICE, “Q” (Quest) and “V” (Venture) Platform Devices. (Will not Program CORE Devices)
*** If you have any questions, or need additional product information or manuals, please contact us before bidding or buying ***
We include with this Ebay Purchase, a 30 day return/exchange/money back warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship at our sole discretion. Physical damage, loss, abuse or other such damage is specifically excluded from this warranty, as well as buyers “changing their minds” after purchase. Using the device to program your aids and then attempting to return it will not be accepted and reported to EBay as fraud. Buyer pays all return shipping and insurance charges. Any defective item(s) will be replaced, repaired or a refund made at our sole option. Please contact us for other short or long term extended warranty/insurance options that are available separately and not part of this auction and sale.
Legal/Medical Notices and Disclaimers – If You Do Not Understand, Seek Legal Counsel or Medical Advice
NO PATIENT/PRACTITIONER RELATIONSHIP ESTABLISHED
With respect to all elements and information contained herein, or any part thereof, there explicitly shall be deemed no Patient/Practitioner relationship of any manner, fashion or form is or has been created by your purchase, or from any information presented herein that is presented specifically for consumer education purposes only. Nothing contained herein should be considered as medical advise in any form. Please consult your healthcare provider before purchase or use.
FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE
Please make certain you have read and understand all elements of this auction and consult your audiologist if you feel it is necessary or appropriate. We cannot be responsible for buyer’s lack of knowledge or misunderstanding. We CANNOT and DO NOT guarantee any devices purchased by you, or on your behalf by any third party are fit for your hearing loss, or that they may be programmed to address your specific hearing needs, objectives and desires. Please carefully review the “device fitting range” and all specifications for any hearing devices you are considering using or purchasing in order to personally verify the fitting ranges and specifications are proper and correct with respect to your hearing loss, needs and desires. If in doubt, consult your audiologist or hearing professional.
WE ARE NOT LICENSED AUDIOLOGISTS IN YOUR STATE
We cannot directly, indirectly or legally assess your hearing loss, needs or medical condition(s), nor if the specific hearing aid(s) you elect to purchase, either through us or from other sources will be proper and correct for your hearing loss and hearing needs. Only you and/or your doctor/audiologist can make that determination. By purchasing through the secondary used/wholesale hearing aid market(s), you implicitly and explicitly agree you clearly understand and expressly assume full responsibility for any and all related factors and assessments, as well as any and all others aspects that would normally and customarily be provided by purchasing through a normal retail hearing aid dispenser, outlet or audiologist. We make no guarantees, representations or promises, either explicit or implicit, with respect to your hearing expectations, or any other factors, other than any warranties described below, and that any devices we may sell will be thoroughly tested and working properly when shipped.
WAIVER & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
By or through the use of any information, data, processes, or other elements contained herein, on our websites, or as a result of anything that may be secondarily obtained or used as a result of anything herein, be it electronically or otherwise, the reader, buyer and/or user, hereby, through their access and use, expressly accepts all responsibility and liability and agrees to hold the owners, sellers, authors and/or any contributors to this site and information, in its’ entirety, completely harmless with respect to any and all elements, products or other factors to which this site and the owners, jointly or severally, in their entirety, may be deemed to have been a cause, be it proximate, contributory or otherwise.
We are required to include the following detailed FDA information in this auction.
According to the FDA (click here), it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid, and you are encouraged to do so before buying or bidding on any item. The FDA strongly encourages anyone to seek medical help before trying to remedy a hearing problem themselves. You, the prospective hearing aid user/buyer, must be 18 years of age or older. The hearing aid user should obtain a medical evaluation prior to the purchase of hearing aid(s), as this may not be the best solution to your hearing problem. The exercise of this waiver may not be in your best health interest. By my purchase, I explicitly certify that I have been advised by Seller herein that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that my best health interest may be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician or certified hearing professional before purchasing a hearing aid. By entering my bid or other offer to purchase these/this item(s), absent my providing seller with a signed remark to the contrary, I, through my bid and/or purchase, do hereby expressly waive and certify that I do not wish a medical evaluation before purchasing these/this hearing aid(s) or related items.