Gold Standard 100% Whey NaturalNo Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners
- 5.5g BCAAs
- 4g Glutamine & Precursors
- 68 Servings
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard label. By the usage of Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you’ll do without. 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard is also free of artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners. There is not any question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
100% Natural Whey Gold Standard is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Beyond the Basics
- Free of artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners.
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI).
- Higher Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; 79% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to toughen utilization.
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactoglobulin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and more than a few growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine and glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or shouldn’t have time to get out the blender, you’ll just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
Tip: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with rather more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Shaker Cup: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is one of the simplest ways to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 fl.oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other high-energy ingredients, you’ll turn out to be your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
Stack Your Shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10), and/or BCAA powders you’ll make 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
Think Outside the Glass: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly right through the day.
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance.
Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per Serving)
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
Glutamine & Precursors (4082mg)
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Aspartic Acid (2508mg)
Aminogen is a registered trademark of Triarco Industries, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen information: Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.