Triple Strength Omega-3 IFOS® 5-Star Certified fish oil – Only one softgel per day delivers 1,037 mg of pure Omega-3s in highly absorbable Triglyceride form with:
– 687 EPA and 250mg DHA
– Formulated without Gluten, soy, flavors, or animal ingredients.
– Exceptional purity,No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
– Sourced from Wild Alaska Pollock (NOT from farm-raised fish)
– Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to make sure purity and potency
– Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
– IFOS 5-star certified; MSC certified “Sustainable” fish oil source
– 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Servings per Bottle: 180 Softgels
Amount per Softgel Omega-3 Fish Oil: 1250 mg – Total Omega-3s : 1,037mg – EPA : 687 mg – DHA : 250 mg
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, as Wild Alaska Pollock), Softgel Capsule (Fish Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols (ip certified).
Does NOT contain: Pork or Beef gelatin, gluten, dairy, soy, artificial colors, flavors, Yeast, Starch, Peanuts, or Shellfish.
A Superior Fish Oil: Such a lot other brands provide concentrated fish oil from mixed sources (anchovies, mackerel, sardines) and in ethyl ester form. Sports Research Omega-3 Fish oil is from only Wild Alaska Pollock in superior triglyceride form and containing the best levels of EPA and DHA per fish softgel.
Triglyceride Fish Oil vs> Ethyl Ester Triglyceride oils are the molecular form found naturally in fish, and they’re more proof against oxidation than ethyl ester oils. Such a lot necessary, on the other hand, is the truth that triglyceride fish oils are metabolized and absorbed more efficiently and completely than ethyl ester oils.
Add to Cart Now – It is Guaranteed!