BUILDS MUSCLE AND ENHANCES PERFORMANCE
Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) have been used by top bodybuilders and other athletes for years as a result of their ability to fortify training endurance and recovery! BCAAs are comprised of three powerful amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – and are ideal for any hard-training athlete because they serve as primary building blocks for muscle and help combat muscle loss and protein breakdown, especially throughout intense training.
And even as many BCAA powders deliver these basics, most BCAA or amino powders aren’t based on scientific research, nor are they designed to improve performance. MuscleTech® researchers knew this when they created the original AMINO BUILD® formula, and that’s why they engineered more than just another “me too” amino formula. As a substitute, AMINO BUILD used to be developed with elite athletes in mind and formulated with clinically researched ingredients that drive peak performance – including a massive dose of BCAAs, clinically researched doses of leucine, and betaine – that other amino formulas simply didn’t have!
- Contains a massive 8g dose of BCAAs in the widely researched 2:1:1 ratio
- While other BCAA formulas are light on the free-form leucine or contain unproven amounts, AMINO BUILT NEXT GEN has a clinically researched 4g dose shown to increase strength by 40% in 12 weeks.
- The competition leaves betaine out of their formulas to save on costs, but AMINO BUILD NEXT GEN is fueled by a full 2.5g dose – the same dose that helped subjects add 3.75 lbs. of lean muscle in 6 weeks.*
- Utilizes coconut water and watermelon juice – two naturally rich natural compound to replenish electrolytes.
- Contains a full gram of this conditionally essential amino acid. This dose has been proven in research to help give a boost to endurance.*