Medline K2 Basic Wheelchair with 18″Wx16″D Seat, Elevating Legrests- MDS806300EV
With strong, welded frames and extremely durable, easy to clean vinyl upholstery, K2 Wheelchairs are designed for comfortable, dependable long-term use. Rear wheels are made larger, which most patients find makes movement easier. The 18” wide seat is made for the comfort of medium to large sized patients, and the adjustable axle lowers or raises seat for an optimal fit.
- Padded, upholstered armrests and calf pads
- Elevating leg rests for injured or swollen limbs
- Removable desk-length armrests
- Height adjustable axles raise/lower seat 2 inches. Adds functionality for those under 5’ 2”, and makes it easy to use feet to move the chair.
- Strong, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- Convenient chart pocket on the back
- Folds for storage and transport
- Weighs only 38 lbs (17 kg)
- Strong tig-welded frame with durable silver vein finish
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity
- Seat dimension: 18″ W x 16″ D
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on parts.