Probiotic + Prebiotic
Box rather cut on side
45 Billion cfu per capsule
For optimal immune & digestive health
Proprietary multi culture/strain blend
Formulated for best effect across all the GI system
L. bulgaricus – independently tested as the most powerful probiotic bacteria
Inulin prebiotic, from chicory, aids the growth of good bacteria in the GIS.
- Probiotic – Prebiotic – Synbiotic
- Potent Natural Biostimulator
- Bulgaricus – Acidophilus – Bifido – Thermophilus – Inulin Blend
- 45 Billion CFU Per Capsule
- Optimizes Your Immune & Digestive Systems
- Patented Blend Includes 3 Unique Strains of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Formulated for Fast Reproduction in the GI System
- Isolated from Plants & Natural Sources in Ecologically Secure Areas of Bulgaria
- Inulin Prebiotic, from Green Plants, Aids the Growth of “Good Bacteria” in the GI System
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Safe
- Gluten Free
- Natural Product
Each capsule (400 mg) incorporates a minimum of 45 billion viable lactic acid probiotic bacteria at time of manufacture.
Clinical studies show that the regular use of probiotics may:
- Support your body’s immune system
- Promote correct digestion and absorption of food nutrients
- Help keep watch over normal blood cholesterol levels
- Restore and handle normal gastro-intestinal micro flora
- Help relieve lactose intolerance
- Help fight stress related conditions
- Prevent constipation, bloating, diarrhea & flatulence
- Overcome skin problems
Recommended Day by day Usage:
2-4 capsules (double the usage if recovering from illness or after a course of antibiotics).
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 3.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule (400 mg ingredients)
|Servings Per Container: 100
||Amount Per Serving:
||% Day by day Value*
|Active ingredients (proprietary blend)
|Viable probiotic cells a minimum of 45 billion
||at least 45 billion**
|** At time of manufacture
• Day by day Value not established.
* Percent Day by day Values are according to a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your Day by day values could also be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.