Delivery Time : Free Shipping in 3-5 Business Days.
Get Instant Savings With Our Exclusive Discount Offers.
Call us at 438 498-8869 for more informations.
The Karman XO-202N Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits up to now unavailable to these in a wheelchair.
By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, in addition to muscle tone.
In addition the ability to position wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the danger of osteoporosis. The chair features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, together with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller at the right end.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- 2-3″ Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Knee Improve, Safety Belt, Chest Improve & Leg Strap
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Weight without Battery : 110 lbs
- Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
- Overall Length : 42″
- Overall Width : 24.5″
- Overall Height : 40″
- Seat Width : 16″
- Seat Height : 20.5″
- Seat Depth : 18″
- Armrest Height : 8.5″
- Back Height : 19″
- Rear Wheels : 14″ Flat Free
- Caster Wheel : 8″ Front Flat Free
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- Battery : 12V/36AH x 2pcs
- Maximum Speed : 5 Mph (Moving slowly is beneficial even as standing)
- Range per Charge : 25 Miles
- Motor : DC24V. 320W
- Turning Radius : 25 degrees
- Armrest Type : Flip Back
- Legrest Type : Fixed
- Frame : 3 Years
- Electrical : 1 Year
- Parts : 6 Months
- Motor/Transaxle/Brake : 1 Year