imobilitystore.com…our prices are unbeatable.
PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR SHIPPING!
The i2Sport comes fully assembled, and is simple and easy to use. Best of all, it is a stylish retro-style vehicle that you’ll be able to be proud to be driving as you enjoy going out to shop or to participate in social events. This product was designed with the ultimate goal of helping you remain as independent as imaginable.
The i2Sport features an advanced hydrolic braking system that makes braking much easier compared to braking with other scooters on the market. The i2Sport provides a stress-free and easy way to rapidly and safely maneuver through various outdoor terrain and conditions.
• No license required
• Max speed of 15 mph*
• Max range of 40 miles**
• Anti-theft steering column lock
• Parking brake
• Forward & reverse switch
• Front and rear shock absorbers
• Maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs.
• Instrument panel includes speedometer and battery charge indicator
• Headlight, brake light and turn signals
• Front cargo basket
• Key start
• Smart charger included
*Speed varies by rider’s weight, cargo weight, terrain, headwind, etc.
**Distance varies by same factors and average speed, acceleration and frequency of breaking.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please immediately note the damage on the bill of lading, and inform us with an Ebay message immediately. Please be prepared to supply the order number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. imobilitystore LLC will make every reasonably commercial effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to get to the bottom of the issue.
TO RECEIVE A REFUND OR CREDIT, ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF ORIGINAL SHIPMENT DATE. IF RETURNED OR DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTED, CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, INCLUDING THE SHIPPING TO CUSTOMER AND RETURN SHIPPING OF MERCHANDISE. THERE IS A 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY RETURNED MERCHANDISE. ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED IN UNUSED AND RESELLABLE CONDITION.
We warrant our mobility scooters to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of 6 months beginning from the date of initial purchase (sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). If such a defect is discovered all through the limited warranty period, we will be able to provide any and all parts without charge to you to ensure your scooter is repaired. This limited warranty does not cover wear and tear items, such as brakes and batteries, as well as claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow the instructions on installation, failure to properly maintain and use the item, abuse, alteration, and/or involvement in an accident.
LABOR AND SERVICE CALL CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED: The purchaser is responsible for the first $150 in service call fees. Satisfactory proof of purchase and the date of purchase are at all times required.
SERVICE: Warranty service can only be performed by an authorized service facility. Do not return faulty parts to imobilitystore LLC without prior written consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning any item(s). All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred even as submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is not transferrable and only applies to the original purchaser of the product. This Warranty excludes:
- Consumable items which may need replacing because of normal wear and tear (battery, tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest, covers, etc.)
- Damage caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Use other than that for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior written consent from imobilitystore LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by imobilitystore LLC.