Huntleigh Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit
The kit provides the professional vascular or diabetes specialist with a system to help in the assessment of neuropathy, ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI), and toe brachial pressure index (TBPI).
The kit is usable with the Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Vascular Doppler, Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler, Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Vascular Doppler, and the Dopplex FD2 Rate Display Doppler.
Huntleigh Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit Features:
- Compatible with DR3 software.
- Auto shut off.
- Active noise reduction.
- Obstetric capability.
- Pole stand capability.
- Integrated probe protection and storage.
- Rechargeable battery option.
- Belt clip.
- Neck cord option.
Huntleigh Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit Dopplers:
- DFK2-USA-D900 (Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Vascular Doppler): The Dopplex D900 is a low cost, audio only, non-directional doppler, principally used for ABPI measurements by community nurses and doctors in their role of leg ulcer management.
- DFK1-USA-MD2 (Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Vascular Doppler): The Dopplex MD2 is likely one of the most advanced pocket dopplers available on the market. It provides the ability for high level vascular assessment, and is ideal for the detection of peripheral arterial disease. When used with the high sensitivity vascular probes, it provides quality bi-directional blood float information. It may be linked to the Huntleigh Dopplex Reporter software package for top of the range waveform reports or the Dopplex Printa for single waveform recordings.
*Note about Certified Items: Items that are certified or that are listed as seller refurbished or used have been cleaned and certified to proper operating specifications, and are in excellent condition.
*Note about Shipping: Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order for shipments out of doors of the continental US (this includes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico). For international shipping, you should contact us to receive a shipping quote. Feel free to email or call us to get exact shipping costs prior to placing your order.
*Ebay Disclaimer: “The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If that is so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will be able to verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.”
Company Name: MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
Address: 10695 Treena St, Suite 105, San Diego, CA, 92131
Phone: 858.831.7718 or 800.633.1558