The MC500 carrier can be folded up flat vertically against the rear of the vehicle saving space when not in use. The quick action spring pull pins safe the ramp for transport.
– Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
– Universal design can be utilized with most power wheelchairs and scooters
– For use with 2″ class III or IV trailer hitches
– Not for use with 1 1/4″ hitches
– Total weight: 86 lbs
– Size: 46.5″ L x 28″ W
– Tray Depth: 4-1/4″
– Material: Steel
Free shipping and delivery on all of our items! Same day handling for orders placed before 1PM Central time. Tracking number will be provided. Call 800-605-8241 for details. Most orders delivered within 3 business days!
– We welcome returns within (30) days for a refund, minus 10% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after (30) days of receipt of the item.
– Free return shipping available.
– Items will have to be in new condition, returned in their original packaging, and will have to visibly reference an RMA # issued by our customer service staff.
– Refunds take approximately a week to process upon return of the item, and finally return policy terms have been satisfied.
– To arrange a return please contact our Customer Service staff by email or by phone at 1-800-605-8241, prior to returning an item so that we will issue you a required RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization). Returns without an RMA # will not be accepted.
If you receive this item and the quality is not what you expected We can have it picked up and give you a 100% refund. We even pay shipping both ways.
Guaranteed Low Price: If you’ll find the same item at a lower price We can match it.
We warranty that items purchased eBay are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of sale. We can repair, replace parts, or when appropriate issue a partial refund or exchange an item. The course of action will be up to our best judgement.
– If a repair is authorized it will have to be returned to us (freight prepaid, with proof of your purchase) all the way through the 12-month period after the date of your original purchase of the product.
– Items damaged from abuse, misuse or overloading don’t seem to be covered under warranty.