Brand New Height Adjustable Wheelchair & Utility Dolly Cart Threshold Ramp
Item # ATR400
Light-weight aluminum threshold ramp with a 400 lb. capacity, superior traction grit surface, and two adjustable 3.75″ to 7.5″ height legs designed to meet the needs of quite a lot of different applications. Bright yellow edges are easily visible. The 26″ L x 28″ W threshold ramp is designed specifically for doorways with unrestricted access, either with no door, or a door that opens inward. Ideal for dollies and carts.
- Strong threshold utility transition ramps with a 400 lb. capacity, ideal for dollies and carts
- Threaded supports make the height easy to adjust from 3.75″ to 7.5″ tall
- High traction, non-slip surface
- Intended for use with inward swing doors only
- Lightweight aluminum construction with highly visible yellow rails
- Length: 26.000"
- Width: 28.300"
- Height: 7.500"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Most of our items ship out the same or next business day. Please expect up to 5-7 business days to receive your order.
- We try our best to make sure all items are in stock. Once in a while our inventory count will be off. You are going to be notified immediately by email if the product is on back order.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or AFP shipping addresses at this time.
- Packages weighing 8 lbs. or less generally ship by UPS SurePost or USPS.
- We offer our customers the best service and beef up in the industry
- Years of training and hands on experience in the all aspects of the loading industry.
- We take the time to ask questions and provide the best solutions for your particular needs. We need to provide you the correct product for your needs at the best overall value.
- Dedicated customer service phone and email beef up backed by an experienced and polite staff
- Order confirmations are sent to your eBay resisted email address allowing you to confirm your purchase, price and shipping address.
- Tracking numbers are sent to your eBay registered email address when your item(s) are shipped. Tracking information may take up to 24hrs to appear in the carrier’s tracking tool.
- Products purchased from Discount Ramps must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- To return an item you must call Customer Service within 30 days of receipt of the product to receive a Return Authorization number. Our hours are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM CST Monday through Friday
- To receive a refund, items must be returned in their original packaging and must be clean, unused and undamaged. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are packaged securely so that they don’t seem to be damaged all the way through return shipping.
- After inspection, a refund for the purchase price less any shipping charges will be credited to your account. Additional deductions will be taken if the item returned is not in sellable condition.
- Certain products shipped directly from the manufacturer may be subject to fairly different return policies. Please ask for specifics regarding these returns when you call to receive your Return Authorization.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Certain items are NOT returnable. Please see the complete list below of items which cannot be returned.
- Medical beds and bedding
- All Bath and Safety products, including but not limited to:
- Shower seats and benches
- Toilet seats and commodes
- Grab Bars
- Custom or special order items
- Food processing equipment
- Scratch and Dent items
- Previously installed trailer hitches
- Modular wheelchair ramps
- Warranty is non-transferable