@@[email protected]@Just as delicious as They’re nutritious: Healthworks Certified Organic Goji Berries are soft and chewy berries that may be added to many recipes or enjoyed on their own for a Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Low-carb option!
- Try with: Trail Mix, Oatmeal, Smoothies & Teas, Salads, or use a nutrient packed substitution for any recipe calling for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins.
- Vitamin packed: Goji Berries are some of the nutrient dense superfood berries on Earth! They’re loaded with very important amino acids, vitamins C and A, and high in protein and fiber. Additional vitamins and minerals include, but aren’t limited to: vitamins B, E and D and minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Right from the source: Our Goji Berries are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a actually exquisite berry to your front door.
- Healthworks 100% Satisfaction Promise: Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you happen to aren’t completely satisfied.
California residents: Click Here! for Proposition 65 warning.
HealthWorks Certified Organic 100% Raw Goji Berry Superfood
A Powerful Treat By Mother Nature
Goji Berries are a vegetarian source of protein containing high amounts of very important amino acids, vitamins C and A, and over 20 trace minerals and vitamins (including zinc, iron, phosphorus, B2, vitamin E, and carotenoids). Our Goji berries are certified organic and come from small farmers to make sure maximum quality and minimum waste.
Our Customer Satisfaction Promise*: We love our Goji Berries and stand at the back of them; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you happen to aren’t completely satisfied.
How to Indulge: Healthworks Certified Organic Goji Berries are soft and chewy berries that may be added to many recipes or enjoyed on their own for a Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Low-carb option! Adding a nutrient packed energizing ingredient like Healthworks Goji Berries is a decision your body and taste buds will probably be happy you made!
@@[email protected]@Try with:
- Trail Mix
- Substitution for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins