- Sulfur (chemical symbol S, atomic number 16) is without doubt one of the most important trace minerals on earth (around 5th most important) and is required for food production and a healthy body.
- Sulfur is an essential element for all life.
- Sulfur is required to regenerate our cells and if our body lacks Sulfur then our cells deteriorate and do not regenerate in a healthy manner, hence we transform sick and illnesses such as cancer and heart problems occur.
- Since 1954 chemical fertilizers were MANDATED by the US Government. Fertilizers containing ammonium nitrates and sulfates were used by farmers since being MANDATED, on the other hand, these fertilizers lack bioavailability and appear to have broken the Sulfur cycle in those countries that use these fertilizers.
- Since 1954 the rate of disease in the US has increased by approximately 4,000% (percent) with a resultant decline in health, wealth, mental acuity and quality of life.
- A study referred to as “The Sulfur Study” is expected to demonstrate a connection between the lack of Sulfur and the inability of cells to regenerate in a healthy manner. Preliminary results highlight that all modern diseases can be attributed to mineral deficiencies.
- Diseases that never looked as if it would exist in our Grandparents time now grow at an unprecedented rate and the quality of our food has been greatly diminished.
- Our bodies comprise 4% Sulfur but do not store or make Sulfur. We should be getting the Sulfur we need from the foods we eat, on the other hand, since 1954 the use of chemical fertilizers has it appears broken the Sulfur cycle.
Import duties, taxes, and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility, and we haven’t any influence over customs.
Please check with your country’s customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Our products or information is not intended in any way to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult your physician for your own personal recommended remedy. These statements provided have not been evaluated by the FDA.