Dr. Mercola Curcumin Advanced – 90 Capsules – 500 mg MicroActive Curcumin Per Capsule – Sustained Release For Maximum Absorption
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that may help you maintain cholesterol levels already in normal range, minimize oxidative stress, give a boost to brain health, and assist your gall bladder function. You must check the ingredients in the supplements that you find out in the market – for the best curcumin supplement available, stop your search at Dr Mercola Curcumin Advanced!
Dr Mercola Curcumin Advanced is set apart for many reasons:
• It utilizes advanced technology to give a boost to bioavailability – Just a few percent of curcumin is typically absorbed. Curcumin Advanced uses sustained-release technology and a self-emulsifying system to ensure the curcumin is highly bioavailable
• It is sourced from raw turmeric material – containing at least 95 percent curcuminoids
• It delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid (active ingredient) in turmeric, along with demethylated curcuminoids (demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
• It avoids unnecessary fillers, additives, and risky excipients – This eliminates questionable, unnecessary ingredients in the formula, as well as minimizes serving size/frequency in dosage
You can place your agree with in the Dr Mercola brand, knowing that the manufacturer has produced top of the range products and advanced technology for more than a decade.
Order Your Dr Mercola Curcumin Advanced Today!
- Dr Mercola Curcumin Advanced can assist in healthy gallbladder function, may help aid in minimizing oxidative stress, and supports postmenopausal health in women (in conjunction with exercise)
- Dr Mercola Curcumin Advanced uses sustained release technology that helps to one by one release micro-particles of curcumin in your digestive tract, achieving higher bioavailability for your body
- This formula provides curcumin as the main active curcuminoid, as well as beneficial demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin
- Dr Mercola sources his curcumin from raw turmeric material that contains at least 95% curcuminoids, avoiding unnecessary fillers, additives, and risky excipients
- Dr Mercola uses advanced technology to provide the maximum benefits conceivable, minimizing necessary serving size and frequency