New DeVilbiss Homecare Portable Suction Pump w/ Carry Case # 7305P-D
A Fusion of Quality and Innovation
This model comes with internal rechargeable battery
We are auth.dealers for Devilbiss so your purchase will be covered under full mfg warranty
NEW model with IMPROVED Canister Design
DeVilbiss Healthcare has been delivering the most efficient portable suction options for more than 18 years. The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit
meets suction and capacity requirements in a
small, lightweight design.
TheDeVilbiss 7305 series Homecare Suction Unit
is a compact medical suctioning device which has
been designed for reliable, portable operation.
On account of the small size, light weight and DC
operation, the DeVilbiss 7305 Suction Unit is ideal
for providing suction in the home, or on the go
with the DC cord.
- High Performance – The DeVilbiss® Homecare Suction Unit 7305 series completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free Glide of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-Read Gauge – The unit has conveniently placed gauge for simple reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable Glide Regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for simple use and keep an eye on. Knob has safety lock feature with a purpose to not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact Design – All the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- The DeVilbiss® Homecare Suction Unit 7305P series meets the
RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard in addition to the ISO-10079 Suction Standard
Increased Battery Capabilities – The 7305P
DeVilbiss® Homecare Suction Unit has increased battery capabilities to be used up
to one hour. This provides the patient with added security when it is needed
- Competitively Priced – Even with all of these added features, the DeVilbiss Homecare Suction Unit is competitively priced.
- The 7305 series is equipped with a switch mode power supply allowing operation on any AC voltage (100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
|Dimensions||9.0″ H x 7.0″ W x 8.0″ D
(22.9 cm x 17.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
|Weight||3.8 Lbs (1.7 Kg)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max;
12 V DC, 33 W max
|Vacuum Range||80 to 550 mm Hg|
|Air Glide @ pump inlet||27 LPM (free Glide) typical|
|Sound Level||< 70 dBA|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F (0°C) – 104°F (40°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0-95%|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure||10.2 Psi (70 kPA) – 15.4 Psi (106 kPA|
|Storage & Transport Temperature Range||-40°F (-40°C) – 158°F (70°C)|
|Storage & Transport Relative Humidity||0-95%|
|Storage & Transport Atmospheric Pressure||7.3 Psi (50 kPA) – 15.4 Psi (106 kPA)|
|Warranty||Two-years limited, apart from collection bottle|