New DeVilbiss Homecare Portable Suction Pump # 7305D-D
A Fusion of Quality and Innovation
This model does not comes with internal rechargeable battery
We are auth. dealers for Devilbiss so your purchase will be covered under full mfg warranty
Now to be had with New & Improved Canister design
DeVilbiss Healthcare has been delivering the most efficient portable suction options for more than 18 years. The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit
meets suction and capacity requirements in a
small, lightweight design.
TheDeVilbiss 7305 series Homecare Suction Unit
is a compact medical suctioning device which has
been designed for reliable, portable operation.
On account of the small size, light weight and DC
operation, the DeVilbiss 7305 Suction Unit is ideal
for providing suction in the home.
- High Performance – The DeVilbiss® Homecare Suction Unit 7305 series completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free Drift of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-Read Gauge – The unit has conveniently placed gauge for simple reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable Drift Regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for simple use and keep an eye on. Knob has safety lock feature so as to not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact Design – All the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- The 7305 series is equipped with a switch
mode power supply allowing operation on
any AC voltage (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz).
The high Drift capabilities (27 LPM) of the
HomeCare Suction Unit can return a patient
to a state of comfort quickly.
- Competitively Priced –
Even with all of these added features, the DeVilbiss Homecare Suction Unit is competitively priced.
|Dimensions||9.0″ H x 7.0″ W x 8.0″ D
(22.9 cm x 17.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
|Weight||3.8 Lbs (1.7 Kg)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max|
|Vacuum Range||80 to 550 mm Hg|
|Air Drift @ pump inlet||27 LPM (free Drift) typical|
|Sound Level||< 70 dBA|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F (0°C) – 104°F (40°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0-95%|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure||10.2 Psi (70 kPA) – 15.4 Psi (106 kPA|
|Storage & Transport Temperature Range||-40°F (-40°C) – 158°F (70°C)|
|Storage & Transport Relative Humidity||0-95%|
|Storage & Transport Atmospheric Pressure||7.3 Psi (50 kPA) – 15.4 Psi (106 kPA)|
|Warranty||Two-years limited, aside from collection bottle|