Note: Product ships within the 48 contiguous states only.This item on a regular basis leaves our distribution center the next business day.
We can not deliver to PO Box or APO/FPO, so please provide us a physical address immediately following your purchase to avoid any shipping delays
- 27 grams of protein (per 1 scoop)
- 140 Calories (per 1 scoop)
- Gluten Free
You give 100 percent to your workout – it’s time you had a product that gives you that much in return. 100% Whey from CytoSport supplies your body with top of the range protein to help fuel muscle recovery and growth. 100% Whey dissolves in water, making it convenient to use even without a blender. Help get all you’ll be able to from your training with 100% Whey.
Benefits of Exercising with Whey
One serving of 100% Whey provides 27 grams of top of the range protein, is low in fat, and contains only trace amounts of lactose.
Whey protein naturally contains:
- BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAAs): Stimulates and fuels muscle protein synthesis
- CYSTEINE Rate limiting amino acid required for glutathione production, the body’s primary cellular anti-oxidant
- L-GLUTAMINE AND PRECURSORS L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in human muscle
- ALPHA-LACTALBUMIN The second most plentiful protein in whey and a source of cysteine
- LACTOFERRIN Bioactive protein present in whey
High quality whey protein is an integral part of the diets of elite athletes and people with active lifestyles because it aids tremendously in general fitness gains. 100% WHEY is rich in top of the range protein, and provides 2.5 grams of fat and 3 grams carbohydrate. This formula is the perfect product to help pack muscle-building proteins into your diet.
Q: What is the difference between Muscle Milk and 100% Whey?
A: Each serving of 100% Whey provides 27 grams of protein from whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. One serving of Muscle Milk contains 16 grams of protein from a blend containing both milk proteins (casein and whey in more than a few forms). Muscle Milk provides a balanced nutritional profile that includes carbohydrates, fat, and 20 vitamins and minerals.