Say good-bye to scanning the FreeStyle Libre to get your glucose readings.
Get glucose readings each and every 5 minutes on your phone with our mobile app.
Download the LinkBluCon app for iOS and Android devices.
- Fits on top of the FreeStyle Libre sensor, will require an armband or tape
- Sends readings to mobile app each and every 5 minutes
- Replaceable battery - can be utilized a couple of times
- Not waterproof
How it works
- Wear the Freestyle Libre sensor as per the instructions
- Download "LinkBluCon" app from the Apple App store/ Google Play store
- Launch the "LinkBluCon" app by taping on the app icon situated on the phone screen
- Tap on "OK" , on Getting STARTED screen
- Press the switch situated in the hole on the BluCon with a blunt pin to turn it ON
- A RED light will flash for a split of a second
- Light will turn OFF after turning ON the BluCon
- Tap on the Scan button situated near bottom of the screen. If you gets message no BluCon found, tap again on the 'Scan' button. Keep doing it until displays message, it is connected and reading the data.
- Enter the 6 digit passcode imprinted on the side of the BluCon, after the serial number
- 6 digit passcode is printed after the serial number. Once Blucon is attached to the app, place it above the FreeStyle Libre sensor with the assistance of armband to see glucose readings on the phone [Sometimes it may take up to 6 minutes before you will see first reading]
- Glucose reading will be up to date each and every 5 minutes