Bios Life® C Plus is a fiber-based, vitamin rich dietary supplement. Bios Life® C Plus contains a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers, phytosterols, policosanol, an extract of Chrysanthemum morifolium, vitamins, and minerals that when combined with a healthy diet and exercise may lower total serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Bios Life® C Plus is light orange in color. This can be a hygroscopic crystalline powder that may be normally soluble in water. Each serving of Bios Life® C Plus contains 3 g of fiber, 1 g of phytosterols, 6 mg of policosanol, and 12.5 mg of an extract of Chrysamthemum morifolium. Along with these active ingredients, each serving of Bios Life® C Plus contains maltodextrin, citric acid, orange juice powder, sucralose, and orange flavor.
- Bios Life C is a nutrient-rich fiber drink mix that contains a really helpful patented complex of soluble and insoluble fibers, vitamins and minerals.
- Each packet contains fiber (a proprietary matrix of soluble and insoluble fibers) may lower blood cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
- It is a natural way to keep watch over your appetite whilst nourishing your body with important nutrients needed for a couple of systems.
- It contains antioxidant vitamins which were proven to give protection to cells from free-radical damage.
- It supplies key nutrients such as Beta-Carotene, Calcium, Zinc and a complex of B Vitamins that promote the body’s overall health and well-being.