Brand New 6″ Portable Home Access Threshold Mobility Ramp
Item # THR6
6″ Wheelchair Threshold Ramp. Creates a smooth transition over uneven threshold surfaces. Great for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, canes, and foot traffic. Modular design with pre-drilled mounting holes, some assembly is required. Maximum 600 lb. capacity. Durable heavy duty all-aluminum construction will not rust.
Non-slip high traction surface. Designed for doorways, thresholds, patio doors, and landings. Includes hardware for assembly and surface anchoring. Adjustable height of 5.75″ to 6.25″H, with an overall 34″ width. Length is 29-7/8″ to the top flap or 31-5/8″ including the top flap.
- Creates a smooth transition over uneven threshold surfaces
- Great for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, canes, and foot traffic
- Pre-drilled mounting holes, some assembly is required
- Maximum 600 lb. capacity
- Durable all aluminum construction will not rust
- Length: 31.600"
- Width: 34.000"
- Height: 6.000"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Most of our items ship out the same or next business day. Please expect up to 5-7 business days to receive your order.
- We try our best to make sure all items are in stock. Sometimes our inventory count will be off. You are going to be notified immediately by email if the product is on back order.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or AFP shipping addresses at this time.
- Packages weighing 8 lbs. or less generally ship by UPS SurePost or USPS.
- We offer our customers the best service and enhance in the industry
- Years of training and hands on experience in the all aspects of the loading industry.
- We take the time to ask questions and provide the best solutions for your particular needs. We wish to provide you the correct product for your needs at the best overall value.
- Dedicated customer service phone and email enhance backed by an experienced and polite staff
- Order confirmations are sent to your eBay resisted email address allowing you to confirm your purchase, price and shipping address.
- Tracking numbers are sent to your eBay registered email address when your item(s) are shipped. Tracking information may take up to 24hrs to appear in the carrier’s tracking tool.
- Products purchased from Discount Ramps must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- To return an item you must call Customer Service within 30 days of receipt of the product to receive a Return Authorization number. Our hours are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM CST Monday through Friday
- To receive a refund, items must be returned in their original packaging and must be clean, unused and undamaged. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are packaged securely so that they aren’t damaged all over return shipping.
- After inspection, a refund for the purchase price less any shipping charges will be credited to your account. Additional deductions will be taken if the item returned is not in sellable condition.
- Certain products shipped directly from the manufacturer may be subject to moderately different return policies. Please ask for specifics regarding these returns when you call to receive your Return Authorization.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Certain items are NOT returnable. Please see the complete list below of items which cannot be returned.
- Medical beds and bedding
- All Bath and Safety products, including but not limited to:
- Shower seats and benches
- Toilet seats and commodes
- Grab Bars
- Custom or special order items
- Food processing equipment
- Scratch and Dent items
- Previously installed trailer hitches
- Modular wheelchair ramps
- Warranty is non-transferable