The 6′ Titan Wheelchair Entry Ramp is the perfect solution for a semi-permanent access ramp at your home or small business!
Carefully designed using corrosion-resistant aluminum for years of maintenance-free use makes this ramp an excellent investment. The wide design and slip resistant surface means this ramp is ideal for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, canes, and crutches.
The included handrails will give you peace of mind, knowing that you’re going to not have to struggle using an open-sided ramp. The seamless design with curved handles will give your guests a secure and protected guide as they utilize your Titan Entry Ramp.
Feel confident with the rigid one piece design and top lip transition plate— the simple two bolt assembly allows you to easily remove the handrails when they aren’t needed.
– Durable and safe
– Solid one-piece design for ease of use
– Lightweight aluminum construction
– All hardware included
– Minimal assembly – ready to go in minutes
– Handrails are recommended for all ramps exceeding a rise of 6”
– Length: 6′
– Outside Width: 36 3/4″
– Inside Width: 35 1/2″
– Inner Wall Height: 1 7/8″
– Front transition lip: 3″
– Back transition lip: 6″
– Handrail height: 36 1/2″
– Handrail diameter: 1 1/2″
– Handrail spacing: 9″
– Weight: 86 lb
– Capacity: 850 lb
– Color: Brushed Aluminum
Free shipping and delivery on all of our items! Same day handling for orders placed before 1PM Central time. Tracking number will be provided. Call 800-605-8241 for details. Most orders delivered within 3 business days!
– We welcome returns within (30) days for a refund, minus 10% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after (30) days of receipt of the item.
– Free return shipping available.
– Items must be in new condition, returned in their original packaging, and should visibly reference an RMA # issued by our customer service staff.
– Refunds take approximately a week to process upon return of the item, and in the end return policy terms have been satisfied.
– To arrange a return please contact our Customer Service staff by email or by phone at 1-800-605-8241, prior to returning an item so that we will issue you a required RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization). Returns without an RMA # will not be accepted.
If you receive this item and the quality is not what you expected We can have it picked up and give you a 100% refund. We even pay shipping both ways.
Guaranteed Low Price: If you’ll be able to find the same item at a lower price We can match it.
We warranty that items purchased eBay are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of sale. We can repair, replace parts, or when appropriate issue a partial refund or exchange an item. The course of action will be up to our best judgement.
– If a repair is authorized it must be returned to us (freight prepaid, with proof of your purchase) all over the 12-month period after the date of your original purchase of the product.
– Items damaged from abuse, misuse or overloading aren’t covered under warranty.