NIDA-5 Panel Drug Test Kit (AMP, COC, OPI, PCP, THC) Dip Card
BULK LOT OF 5,000 TESTS
The term NIDA-5 refers to a five-panel drug test specified by the National Institute for Drug Abuse. You may also hear it called the SAMHSA-5 drug test. This test is compulsory for federal employees and companies that use professional drivers for safety-sensitive operations. Even supposing other companies do not want to follow the NIDA-5 standard, it´s still the commonest urine drug test.
This group of drugs used to be specified decades ago based on the prevalent drug use at the time. Even supposing many prescription drugs, such as ADHD medications, will be detected in a NIDA-5 test, many others will not.
- Laboratory accurate, FDA 510 approved and CLIA Waived
- Simple dip and read procedure providing results in minutes
- Economical way to obtain results for a couple of drugs in one step
- This product is ideal for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause, corrections, hospital, and clinical testing
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup
- Remove the bottom cap from the 5 panel drug test card and submerge the drug test strips into the urine
- Do Not submerge pass the indicated arrow or you’re going to flood the card and invalidate the drug test
- Once all lines in the C (keep an eye on) area appear, read the bottom lines in T (test) area
A rose-pink band is visible in each keep an eye on region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
A rose-pink band is visible in each keep an eye on region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is below zero or the detection limit of the test.
If a color band is not visible in each of the keep an eye on region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid. Another test must be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
Note: Test lines don’t seem to be of equal intensity or color.