500 For my part wrapped Tests included
18 month+ expiration
Saliva Oral Fluid Direct Test for (5 Drugs)
One Of The Only One-Step Oral Fluid Drug Test Devices on the Market
- Appearance of red lines indicates sufficient collection of saliva
- Non-invasive and eliminates gender remark issues
- Tamper proof and user-friendly
- Collection and testing in one integrated device
- Allow the test midstream to succeed in room temperature prior to testing
- Confirm the person being tested has not ingested any food, drink, gum or tobacco for 15 minutes prior to collection
- Remove the cap and insert the absorbent wick under the donors tongue for 3-5 minutes
- A red line will appear next to the Regulate (C) region when the wick has absorbed sufficient saliva
- Remove the device from the donors mouth
- Place the cap back on and set the device on a flat level surface
- Read leads to 10 minutes. Results not valid if read after 1 hour
- The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: One colored line appears in the Regulate (C) region and NO colored line appears in the Drug region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the Regulate (C) region, and another line appears in the Drug region.
Invalid: No band appears in the Regulate region (C). The test is invalid even supposing there’s a band in the Drug region. In this instance, re-testing is advisable.
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately whilst other drug detection methods the usage of urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.
For Forensic Use Only