500 Individually packaged tests.
Expiration of over 12 months!
10-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test
Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K110182
Check your members of the family or employees for 10 drugs in one procedure.
- This 10 panel drug test is an all-inclusive, point of use screening test, that quickly & appropriately detects the presence of the (ten) most common drugs of abuse
- Because of its low cost and accuracy, this test is ideal for testing members of the family, employees, and school students.
- FDA Cleared (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- CLIA Waived (certifies the test is simple and has a low risk of obtaining mistaken results)
- Easy to read and have in mind results, with 99% accuracy
- Bring the pouch to room temperature prior to opening.
- Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and remove the cap.
- Dip the strip(s), of the test card, vertically into the urine specimen for no less than 10-15 seconds until visible sample migration up the strips and across the test panels is observed.
- Read results in 5 minutes. After more than 10 minutes results is probably not valid.
The 10 panel drug test will detect the following drugs from urine:
THC Marijuana cut-off 50 ng/ml
COC Cocaine cut-off 300 ng/ml
PCP Phencyclidine cut-off 25 ng/ml
OPI Opiates cut-off 2000 ng/ml
MET Methamphetamine cut-off 1000 ng/ml
MTD Methadone cut-off 300 ng/ml
AMP Amphetamine with cut-off 1000 ng/ml
BAR Barbiturates cut-off 300 ng/
BZO Benzodiazepines cut-off 300 ng/ml
OXY Oxycodone cut-off 100 ng/ml
Positive: One colored line appears in the keep watch over (C) region and NO color band appears in the (T) test region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: One line appears in the keep watch over (C) region, and another line appears in the test region (T). The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the keep watch over line, but without reference to the intensity, the result is negative
Invalid: No line appears in the keep watch over region (C). The test is invalid even supposing there is a band in the test region (T). If the test device does not produce a band in the keep watch over region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or keep watch over materials and repeat the test the use of a new device.