14 Panel T-Cup Drug Test Cup with Adulteration
1,000 Cups with instant results
This Test is the most comprehensive integrated urine drug testing cup in the marketplace!
- Detects 14 drugs in urine
- FDA 510k approved – (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
- Integrated drug test cup also includes an adulteration test checking the integrity of the urine specimen thus getting rid of any try to pass the drug test procedure the usage of different additives, pills or drinks.
- Perfect test kit for pre-employment, students, and medical personnel
- This easy to use, on-website online drug of abuse test combines a collection cup and testing strips that delivers instant results, convenience, and accuracy.
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
BAR- Barbiturates, 300 ng/ – Luminal/Seconal/Phenobarbital
BUP– Buprenorphine, 10 ng/ml – Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml – Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Vicodin
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
MDMA– Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 500 ng/ml – Ecstasy
MTD– Methadone, 300 ng/ml – Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
OXY– Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml – OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
PCP– Phencyclidine, 25 ng/ml – Angel Dust/Special K/Ketamine
PPX– Propoxyphene, 300 ng/ml – Norpropoxyphene/Darvon
TCA– Tricyclic Antidepressant, 1000 ng/ml – Paxil/Zoloft/Prozac/Celexa
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Adulteration testing for Creatinine, Specific Gravity, pH
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each and every regulate region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each and every regulate region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band isn’t visible in the regulate region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Some other test will have to be run to re-evaluate the specimen.