Brand New 10′ Telescoping Adjustable Aluminum Loading Wheelchair Ramps
Item # TWR-V2-10
10-Foot long portable wheelchair track ramps designed for curbs, steps, and van access. The package includes a pair of wheelchair ramps which telescope from 66-1/4″ to 120-1/4″ in length, allowing the ramps to be customized for different surface heights. Each ramp track is 7-1/2″ wide overall and features a durable 6-1/8″ wide, non-skid surface for added traction with manual wheelchair wheels.
The wheelchair track ramps have a maximum 600 lb. weight capacity, include top and bottom attaching lips, an attached cotter pin roll for stationary drill holes, and an easy to use push-button lock with a plastic cover. Raised side rails help keep wheelchairs on target and centered on the loading ramps. Made with durable, all-aluminum construction.
- Great for curb, step, and van access
- Telescopes from 66-1/4″ to 120-1/4″ long
- 6-1/8″ Wide usable non-skid traction surface (7-1/2″ overall width)
- Easy to use push-button locks
- Lightweight aluminum construction with a 600 lb capacity
- Length: 120.250"
- Width: 7.500"
- Height: 1.880"
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Most of our items ship out the same or next business day. Please expect up to 5-7 business days to receive your order.
- We try our best to make sure all items are in stock. Now and again our inventory count will be off. You’re going to be notified immediately by email if the product is on back order.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or AFP shipping addresses at this time.
- Packages weighing 8 lbs. or less generally ship by UPS SurePost or USPS.
- We offer our customers the best service and toughen in the industry
- Years of training and hands on experience in the all aspects of the loading industry.
- We take the time to ask questions and provide the best solutions for your particular needs. We need to provide you the correct product for your needs at the best overall value.
- Dedicated customer service phone and email toughen backed by an experienced and polite staff
- Order confirmations are sent to your eBay resisted email address allowing you to confirm your purchase, price and shipping address.
- Tracking numbers are sent to your eBay registered email address when your item(s) are shipped. Tracking information may take up to 24hrs to appear in the carrier’s tracking tool.
- Products purchased from Discount Ramps must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- To return an item you must call Customer Service within 30 days of receipt of the product to receive a Return Authorization number. Our hours are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM CST Monday through Friday
- To receive a refund, items must be returned in their original packaging and must be clean, unused and undamaged. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are packaged securely so that they aren’t damaged throughout return shipping.
- After inspection, a refund for the purchase price less any shipping charges will be credited to your account. Additional deductions will be taken if the item returned is not in sellable condition.
- Certain products shipped directly from the manufacturer may be subject to fairly different return policies. Please ask for specifics regarding these returns when you call to receive your Return Authorization.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Certain items are NOT returnable. Please see the complete list below of items which cannot be returned.
- Medical beds and bedding
- All Bath and Safety products, including but not limited to:
- Shower seats and benches
- Toilet seats and commodes
- Grab Bars
- Custom or special order items
- Food processing equipment
- Scratch and Dent items
- Previously installed trailer hitches
- Modular wheelchair ramps
- Warranty is non-transferable